Fred Glynn – Dedicated To a Mission To Improve The Welfare Of The Community
Mayors are crucial for the development of a community. Good mayors ensure the bigger picture is looked at over their own needs. For them dedicating their work towards the welfare of the community is their topmost priority. They take charge not only but also take care of everyone so that they can enjoy a positive and bright future together.
Fred Glynn isan enthusiastic Hamilton County Leader, and he is not only dedicated to bringing in positive changes to the community, but he is optimistic that his recommendations will benefit Carmel at large. With a strong business and finance background, he can use his experience and skills to expand the city to make it diverse and bigger.
Effective fiscal management strategies
He knows there are some crucial choices to make to help Carmel reach its full potential. Besides making the city bigger and better, he also has foresight for the next 10 years where he sees the city to have an improved quality of life for its residents. He has envisioned a plan to live, retire, and sustain as a positive community for its future generation together.
He has an ambitious vision to lead Carmel on the path to progression and transform it into an inviting city that works for everyone to stay and visit. Keeping the above in mind, he has some concrete fiscal health strategies planned out, and he offers a glimpse into what he has on offer for the development of Carmel city –
- He has plans to host Carmel’s first-ever summit on the advisory committee for small businesses to offer advice to the mayor’s office to cater to the specific needs of owners of small business houses.
- He plans to execute a 180- day freeze on downtown development for permitting a study on population density and traffic.
- He wishes to send a balanced budget based on priority to the City Council of Carmel
- He plans to sign an executive order for funds so that more police officers can be hired
- Send a plan for debt-reduction that executes a plan for reducing Carmel’s long-term debts to the City Council. He plans to reduce this debt by approximately 20% by the end of his first term.
- He intends to implement an executive order that stops the future subsidiaries and giveaways issued by the Government to develop private projects.
- Send a resolution to the city council to freeze every city-elected official’s payment for the subsequent four years.
- He plans to implement a special executive order to intensify policies against sexual harassment for officials and workers in Carmel to include much harsher punishments for violators.
Fred Glynn also highlights on other positive changes in mind that he will announce and execute if elected as Mayor. He believes in Carmel’s future and knows his plans will work for the benefit of both the city and its residents with success.